CRAFT'D EVENT TEAM
Join our part-time event team and work with some of the best breweries around! If you love craft beer and meeting new people check out the role below. Interested candidates can email their resume to email@example.com.
Event Team Responsibilities:
Successful event team candidates will work with the Craft’d team to carry out promotional campaigns to boost brewery awareness and drive customers. Activities include:
- Distributing promotional materials.
- Speaking with locals about our client’s brewery and answering questions.
- Providing day-of event support.
- Identifying problems in the field and working proactively to find solutions.
- Other duties as required.
We are looking for upbeat, confident communicators who will represent Craft’d Company and our client breweries in a professional manner. Previous experience in marketing, customer service, hospitality or sales as well as a high school diploma are strongly preferred.
Qualified candidates will also:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be willing to wear required uniform (typically dark colored clothing and either a provided shirt or hat from the brewery.)
- Be able to learn about the brewery they’re representing quickly.
- Be flexible and able to make adjustments in the field.
- Be willing and able to solve problems and improve processes.
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Events Team Application."
CRAFT'D EVENT & MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Craft’d Company is looking for Events & Marketing interns to join our growing event production and marketing consulting company. Interns will work closely with the Founder to gain hands-on experience working with craft breweries.
Social media marketing and paid social advertisement
Email marketing and CRM management through Mailchimp
Squarespace website maintenance
Media outreach and event calendar listings
Coordination of multiple events
Event and industry research
Eventbrite ticket management
You're a junior, senior or graduating senior from an accredited college, with a good academic standing
Have previous event or marketing experience
You are organized, pay attention to detail, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, have strong communication skills, and are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Interested in a career in events or marketing
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: “Events & Marketing Internship".